Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Love

 He must increase, but I must decrease.~John 3:30
Because I don't have it all together, I am not perfect, I keep my focus on God! 
I’m not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don’t get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I’ve got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I’m off and running, and I’m not turning back.~ Philippians 3:13-14 (MSG)


I like this quote about how much God loves us!
"Take your human feelings, multiply them exponentially into infinity, and you will have a hint of the love of God revealed by and in Jesus Christ...God is loving us-you and me-this moment, just as we are and not as we should be"~Brennan Manning

This song: How He Loves~David Crowder
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCunuL58odQ


Regardless if you mess up, God always loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.