Sunday, February 23, 2014

Dance With Cinderella!

I was blessed with opportunity to help in organizing a Father Daughter Banquet for our community through our moms group, Moms Connect and our church. The theme was Dance With Cinderella, based on the song by Steven Curtis Chapman http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=JJCCMFNU  I have been blessed over the last couple weeks working with some wonderful people. We were blessed with a full attendance, many wonderful donations, volunteers, and sponsors. Words can not describe what I am feeling today, yes a bit tired, like I ran a marathon but a very good tired. So in awe by how God used this event to bring encouragement, connection, and a special time for fathers and daughters.

Here are some pictures of my hubby taking our precious daughter to her first dance! Just melts a mama's heart!

 My hubby asked her in a special way and also 
got her a corsage for their special date!



The cute homemade crowns made by some of the moms for the girls!


A few of the little princesses dancing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.