Saturday, February 8, 2014

Writing and Art

I was so proud of my little girl this morning, she wrote and made these pictures herself this morning. Proud of her reading and writing skills and how she incorporates them into art. So proud that I took pictures of them and sent them to the hubby. We have been working on some reading at home on days she is not at preschool, she enjoys doing worksheets from a kindergarten booked I got from Walmart and learning skills on the computer using http://www.starfall.com/index.htm Thanks to home-school friends for sharing this fun program! If you have a little one this is an easy way to work on letters, sounds, and words.



 A card she made for the hubby and I.

This is a tractor she drew for her brother and he wanted two trailers. 

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.