Thursday, March 6, 2014

Benefits of Yoga

This is an article I wrote a few years ago and would be especially helpful for mama's to be: http://stxmomsblog.blogspot.com/2009/07/to-give-birth-it-is-both-very-powerful.html

Yes I still do yoga everyday, been doing it for about 15 years. Not only has it helped me physically but also helped me deal with anxiety and stress. During my yoga time I also pray, it is the most quiet time of day, when I can sit quietly and listen to God.

If your interested in learning about yoga or looking for some resources, video's, information, feel free to contact me. I be happy to share resources and information with you, in addition if you are local I don't mind sharing a few poses or doing a class for you or a small group.

My teaching experience and training is in gentle/beginner's yoga, fitness yoga, prenatal/postnatal and baby/children/family yoga.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.