Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Birthday Celebrations

We are having a great week celebrating birthdays! Love having Ryan home for week's vacation and my parents here for a visit! Family time really is the best!!

Aidan's birthday is a week after mine, I turn 40 tomorrow!! The hubby and I are heading out for a few days away to celebrate, while the grandparents house sit, play with kiddos, Peter and Bear!! This will be my first time away from the kiddos for more then a few hours. So we may all need prayers!

Early this week, mama got her hair done! Abigail and I made some sun catchers!


Aidan got an early birthday present from us! He was surprised!!


The kids are having a fun time!


Today we had a little birthday cake celebration for Aidan and I! 
Aidan's choice was Mickey Mouse cake!

 Blowing out the candle!

 Enjoying birthday cake with grandpa!

Grandma passing out birthday presents!

Next week we are going to take Aidan to Discovery Park for birthday fun, can't wait!! So if anyone was planning on going, we love to see you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.