Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday Encouragment~Overcomer!

Are you going through a tough time or a trail right now? Or have gone through a trial(s)? I know I have and what I love are God's promises when we are going through the trial!! I am speaking from experience, though I know at the time it seems like their is no hope or it is impossible. But when I learn to let God's Word  and His promises seep deep into my heart those trials will have purpose. It will force you to depend on God. It will test and mold you into the person God created you to be. We are are overcomers because of His promises and then we can use that trial as a story to share to help someone else.  Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work  you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.~James 1:2-4
Trials come and God will use those to transform us and then use us to bring hope and healing to His hurting people.
No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.~Romans 8:37
Lord help me to not become distracted and to keep my attention on what is true, right, pure, lovely, admirable and praisworthy! Whatever we are giving our attention to will grow, what is your mind set on? Faith, Hope and Love!!!
Finally brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things.~Phillippians 4:8

These posts encouraged my soul this week:

"A weak soul makes a for a weak faith. It allows satan to sow doubt, discouragement, and despair. A soul that has been made sick through starvation will be powerless against temptations. While Satan cannot take away the salvation we have he can make us useless for the kingdom of God." see more at: http://jenthorn.com/blog/2014/3/30/soulstarvation

"But what if I were to live like God was for me and not against me? What if I completely trusted and rested in the strength of my Abba and not my own?" see more at: http://www.toshowthemjesus.com/2014/believing-that-he-is-for-us/

"Sometimes when we’re on a journey, we’re so focused on what’s ahead that we can’t see what or who’s behind us" see more at: http://holleygerth.com/youre-doing-better-than-you-know-coffee-for-your-heart/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.