Friday, April 4, 2014

Happy Birthday To My Little Man!!

Today my baby boy turns three! Yikes yes three!! He is amazing, funny, adventurous, and not fearful! I am learning so much through him. I am blessed to be his mama!! I could not have asked God for a more perfect little man!!

We are adore him and he has melted our hearts since he was born!





He also has a big sister that is always watching over him!




He loves tractors, especially John Deere and the color green! He is difficult to get good pictures of, but his sis loves posing!




He loves chocolate cake! Here he is being silly the other day at preschool. The hubby and I took  cookies for a birthday treat to him and his classmates. 

Happy Birthday Aidan!! We love you and thank God for you each day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.