Saturday, April 5, 2014

Treasuring Christ

Recently I was asked to be apart of a blog team on a web-site that has touched my heart through various blog articles and inspiration! At first I was a bit shocked, me I am not a writer, I am no where as good as those writers, but then I prayed and God spoke to me and I realized that those words in my head were not from God but from the one that seeks to destroy. So I am very blessed and humbled to be apart of Treasuring Christ!

I encourage you to stop by,  meet the team and read some helpful, inspiring, posts. What I love is the diversity of the posts, while glorifying Christ!

Whitt Madden, the founder of Treasuring Christ says this
 ~Jesus Is Worth It~ 
and I couldn't agree more! 
"He’s worth more than anything this world can offer us, and He is our treasure. If we believe that, how is this reflected in our lives? What did this mean for me? In my life? In my ministry?"

While you are there I suggest becoming a subscriber so you don't miss anything!


Yes Jesus! My 2014 Focus Verse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.