Friday, April 25, 2014

Whoohoo It is FRIDAY!! Need some encourgement..

I am so thankful to have this week behind me, four doctor appointments for this girl about wore me out, plus you know the everyday living that is required of a wife and mama to two little one's. But I wouldn't trade my life for anything!

Just when you think I have it all together, I don't! I heard the other day I wish I was like you and I thinking like why? I have learned over the years not to compare your life with anyone and the "grass is not greener". I am a mess, well not everyday, but most days I do mess up in one way or another. I am weak and my flesh fails. But thankfully I have a God is who is full of grace! Who will fill me up and gives me hope! All I have to do is ask and seek Him (Matthew 7:7)!
These have been my go to verses this week:
"The LORD is the one who goes ahead of you; He will be with you. He will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed."~Deuteronomy 31:8
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.~ Isiah 41:10

This weeks encouragement has come from not only other blogs but songs, as I spent a lot of time in the vehicle this week driving myself to doctor appointments. So I got some quiet time, no distractions and enjoyed it! The songs have such a great message and words I needed to hear, that I know the Lord sent to me.



Today and every day, I have a choice. My response matters. Jesus, I trust you in the here and now. Take me back to the foot of the cross. http://www.goodmorninggirls.org/2014/04/power-cross-now/



Because of His sacrifice, this becomes your truth, your new legacy: You are beautiful, not because of what you have to give, but because of whose you are.
You have value, not because of what someone wants from you, but because of what has always been inside of you.
You are in the process of restoration, and you have purpose because of Christ’s love. http://proverbs31.org/devotions/devo/when-a-thief-steals-your-heart/

So I’m breathing in Your grace
And breathing out Your praise
I’m breathing in Your grace
Forever I’ll be

I lay me down I’m not my own
I belong to you alone
Lay me down, lay me down
Hand on my heart this much is true
There’s no life apart from you
Lay me down, lay me down
Lay me down, lay me down

Letting go of my pride
Giving up all my rights
Take this life and let it shine
Take this life and let it shine

Breathe on me, breath of God, breathe on me
Breathe on me, breath of God, breathe on me
I come alive, I’m alive when you breathe on me
I come alive, I’m alive when you breathe on me

http://youtu.be/fWpvknKuYrg

I'm not gonna worry
I know that You've got me
Right inside the palm of your hand
Each and every moment
What's good and what gets broken
Happens just the way You plan

http://youtu.be/T0ip40j82ws

What I am learning is not only is it important to take time reading and studying God's Word, but also be aware of how else He speaks to you. He is every where, just look at the trees, the sunrise or sunset, a rainbow, or children playing. I will miss Him if I am distracted and so easily happens, when I don't seek, rest or take the time to hear Him. My focus verse this year is He must increase, I must decrease~John 3:30, so I must remember to keep that focus and keep my heart open. Because when I do, I see and hear Him so much more clearly! You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.~Jeremiah 29:13

So where have you heard from God? Has a song spoke to you or something you see in nature? 

Be sure to also stop by  http://www.treasuring-christ.org/ where I also blog, there are some wonderful writers sharing encouragement and prayer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.