Friday, May 23, 2014

Oh the Places You'll Go!

My friend Laura, I and little man had the pleasure of watching Abigail's graduation program~Oh, the Places You'll Go! Wish the hubby could have been there, but he was running a train. I hope my video skills are up to par, that is usually his job.
Anyhow I did get some pictures and also Laura too. The program was so cute, each child had a part to say. I am impressed they all did well for the hour program! There was a slide show and a few tears from mama's in the audience during that time and then the hand out of the diploma's, throwing the hats, and cake! Great way to end a night!! So proud of my sweet girl and how much she has grown in the couple years she has been there!! We are sad she has to leave there and move on, but thankful Aidan has two years to go at KidsFirst! Love, love the school and all the teachers!! Next stop for Abigail is kindergarten!

Today you are You that is truer than true. 
There is non one alive that is youer than YOU!~Dr. Seuss

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.~Dr. Seuss









2 comments:

  1. Sweet pictures and memories! Hopefully your video footage will be good for Daddy. He must have been sad to miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks friend!!! He was as was I. But thankful for videos and pics.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.