Friday, June 20, 2014

It's OK to be foolish for Jesus!!

It’s OK to be foolish for Jesus! What I mean by that is, step out, be courageous and confident. God made us to be courageous and confident through Him. Jesus prayed often to God. So whatever you hear the Lord speaking to you, press in to Him and then move forward, step by step He is there with you. When you are not sure, ask God to show you, but you also have to be willing to have faith and step out. Don’t hold back. Don’t become anxious, move forward trust HIM! God doesn’t call us to know it all; He calls us to have faith! So operate on faith!

To read the rest click on over where I also blog at: http://www.treasuring-christ.org/its-ok-to-be-foolish-for-jesus/



God has given us believers a future and we can trust in that! We have boundless amounts of joy and hope in Christ. So trust Him!
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.