Friday, June 13, 2014

TGIF, Right!

This week has been full of blessings and one not so much and I know there are many out there struggling with loss or going through a hard time. Hearing about the loss of a friend who battled cancer for a very short time, was hard for me to hear, but I know that she is dancing pain free with our Lord. She blessed many hearts of all ages!!

Must keep the faith, not lose hope, because for those of us believers, there awaits us so much more, everlasting rejoicing!!

2 Corinthians 4:16-18 That is why we never give up. Though our bodies are dying, our inner strength in the Lord is growing every day. These troubles and sufferings of ours are, after all, quite small and won’t last very long. Yet this short time of distress will result in God’s richest blessing upon us forever and ever! So we do not look at what we can see right now, the troubles all around us, but we look forward to the joys in heaven which we have not yet seen. The troubles will soon be over, but the joys to come will last forever.

Romans 8:18 ~Yet what we suffer now is nothing compared to the glory he will give us later.

Let's count our blessings and give thanks for it all!!
Here is a little snippet of our week:  Today is the last day of swim lessons! Abigail has learned so much and loves swimming, Adian not so much. He likes to get in and out, and well lay out and watch cars go by. Abigail had her first gymnastics practice for the summer program. She took a year off, after breaking her collar bone and well she loves being back! Have to take some pics next time. Aidan played tball last night, he has one more game left for the season. Wednesday night I hosted our Wednesday night church class, we had a salad and dessert potluck, it was delish, plus great company of ladies. Love my church family!! Always a blessing to watch my kids enjoy doing things and spending time with my church family!
 Abigail went to a friends birthday party this week and I thought this was the cutest game!

 My little slugger!!!

 Abigail swimming with board.

 Aidan trying out the board. 

What Aidan prefers to do,lay out and watch cars! Who can blame him, so much more relaxing!!


A few blogs posts from this week I read:
Yes this!!! "You’ve arrived at wealth when you’re happy with a life that has a wealth of things that money can’t buy. ~ Don’t ever confuse these two things: how you make a living and how you make a life.~ Don’t ever forget the words I read in an old dad’s writing once: “If you win the rat race, you’re still a rat.” http://www.aholyexperience.com/2014/06/what-our-boys-need-in-this-economy-their-dads-work-in/




"What I really want is a spiritual GPS that I take with me every day that will tell me where to go." http://www.toshowthemjesus.com/2014/when-you-want-to-know-gods-will/

"When we trust in God and have faith in His timing, He makes the way possible where it once seemed impossible. When we step out of our comfort zone and have nothing to rely on but His grace, it’s exactly where He wants us." http://www.graceuncommon.com/race-calling/


Awesome Marriage advice:
"When God created marriage, He gave us one of His best gifts."
"I’m Not a Perfect Wife, but I am Perfected by Grace" http://timewarpwife.com/?p=3468
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.