Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The Making of a Mom

FINALLY, there’s a book that ministers to moms and serves as a mentoring/small group resource for the local church to not only mentor moms within the four walls of  the church but to impact their communities and this culture for Christ through the power of missional mentoring.
The Making of a Mom is a dual purpose book uniquely written for moms and as an in-reach and an outreach resource for the church to help it weave mentoring into the fabric of the local body

The Making of a Mom is a Book for Every Mom

The Making of a Mom to meets moms in the messy places of real life motherhood. It lays a biblical foundation for motherhood and helps moms embrace the truth that they are deeply treasured by God…that He sees them and He LOVES them and that they weren’t meant to make this journey alone.
The Making of a Mom answers the deep questions of a mom’s heart. “Am I enough?” “Will I ever get it right?” “How can I not mess up my kids when I’m such a mess?”

The Making of a Mom is a Resource for Churches

Intentionally written as an in-reach and an outreach resource, The Making of a Mom includes questions at the end of each chapter and venue specific planning guides in the back.
The Making of a Mom answers the three questions almost every mentor, ministry leader, and small group leader asks…
1. What will I say? (The questions at the end of each chapter serve as a catalyst for conversation.)
2. What will I do? (The venue-specific planning guides in the back of the book provide the tools to mentor moms in your church, your home, and in your community.)
3. What will I use? (The Making of a Mom is a dual-purpose book to reach moms who don’t know Christ and minister to the ones who already know Him.)
If you’re a mom, this is a MUST READ! If you’re a ministry leader or small group leader, this is the resource you’ve been waiting for!
The Making of a Mom was not only written so moms wouldn’t feel alone, but as a resource for the church so they wouldn’t have to be.
To find out more about how you can begin a M.O.M. Group, click this link or contact me, I started a group last year!! Been a blessing to me and so many!!
To find out how to sign up to be ONE in a MILLION MOMS who would like to be connected with a mentor and raise your children to know Christ, click this link.
To find out how to order The Making of a Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.