Sunday, July 27, 2014

The Making of a Mom!

I am so excited about this book for so many reason! First the book is a great resource for us that are starting groups or mentoring. Second this book is great for the new mom and older mom! Third you can use the book as a group study! Fourth the author Stephani, has a heart to share the love of Christ and she does that through her ministry The M.O.M. Initiative, which I feel so blessed to be apart. 
Our group is starting our second year soon and it has been so amazing to see God at work amongst these ladies! Let me introduce you to the book:  

The Making of a Mom is a Book for Every Mom

The Making of a Mom is for every mom who has ever wondered, “Am I enough?” “Will I ever get it right?” “How can I not mess up my kids when I’m such a mess?” and “What does modern day biblical motherhood look like in real life anyway?”

The Making of a Mom is a Resource for Churches

Intentionally written as an in-reach and an outreach resource, The Making of a Mom includes questions at the end of each chapter and venue specific planning guides in the back.
The Making of a Mom answers the three questions almost every mentor, ministry leader, and small group leader asks…
1. What will I say? (The questions at the end of each chapter serve as a catalyst for conversation.)
2. What will I do? (The venue-specific planning guides in the back of the book provide the tools to mentor moms in your church, your home, and in your community.)
3. What will I use? (The Making of a Mom is a dual-purpose book to reach moms who don’t know Christ and minister to the ones who already know Him.)
If you’re a mom, this is a MUST READ! If you’re a ministry leader or small group leader, this is the resource you’ve been waiting for!
The Making of a Mom was not only written so moms wouldn’t feel alone, but as a resource for the church so they wouldn’t have to be.
To find out more about how you can begin a M.O.M. Group, click this link.
To find out how to sign up to be ONE in a MILLION MOMS who would like to be connected with a mentor and raise your children to know Christ, click this link.
To find out how to order The Making of a Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.