Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday has arrived!!!

Been a long week, a busy week! Between doctor appointments, homeschooling, PATCH meeting, MOM planning meeting, preschool orientation for little man and his first day this week,....this mama is exhausted! We signed Abigail up for horsemanship and riding lessons to start next week, she is super excited! We are ahead two days in our schooling, as we have family coming next week for a visit, so that is a great thing! We enjoyed a play-date at a park with friends yesterday and tonight is family movie night! Tomorrow we will go the Green Turtle Bay Marina Day and Sunday enjoy time with our church family in worship! This Sunday, eleven years ago, is the day I said yes to a date with a guy who is now my hubby, best yes I have said yes to other then yes to being a daughter of the King! Looking forward to a four day weekend!!

Snapshot of little man and his first day going to the 3 year old preschool class. He was excited and had fun!!

Been spending some time praying and thinking about what is important in my life, so that I am able to focus on those things with my full heart. Faith, Family, Friends, managing our household (cooking, cleaning,etc...), homeschooling, time to refresh, ministry to others.... I think most of us can say our lives are crazy busy, but I don't believe this is how the Lord would want us to live or serve. I know that I need to make some changes, not just for me, but my family and health. So I need to say no more, I need to possibly step away from some things, and most importantly keep my eyes on the ONE!


Avoiding Burnout, 31 tips for entering the no fry zone…http://momlifetoday.com/2014/08/avoiding-burnout-31-tips-for-entering-the-no-fry-zone-2/

YES...Here are a 7 ways we can bring peace to our homes:http://timewarpwife.com/?p=4288
Here are a 7 ways we can bring peace to our homes:
Here are a 7 ways we can bring peace to our homes:
Here are a 7 ways we can bring peace to our homes:

Sometimes I wrestle with this.... I would love to say and have someone else say, “She’s my best friend.” But the positive side is I can claim that best friend status with my husband. http://motheringfromscratch.com/2014/08/11/mom-friendships-encouragement/

What every married couple must confront is the reality that they did not marry an angel, but a sinner. The prince is part frog, and the princess is still cursed. http://club31women.com/2014/08/married-sinner-angel-3-ways-keep-joy-unity/

No matter how far you think you’ve fallen, no matter how much you are struggling, we serve a God that is bigger and more powerful than any of the struggles we face here on this earth.  He can handle whatever you throw at him. http://www.treasuring-christ.org/more-than-conquerors-in-christ/

I ponder this from time to time, love/hate relationship with it…How would your daily life change if you didn’t have social media? http://www.treasuring-christ.org/life-without-social-media/

Some days you have to step back and remind yourself that God places you in certain situations as part of his plan for your life, especially when you don’t understand what he is doing or why certain things are happening. http://rachelwojo.com/remembering-who-you-are-in-christ/

And this....
When the toilet overflows, remember to breathe.
When the news is too bleak, remember to hope.
When harsh words are about to come out, remember to pause.
Even a brief pause can do wonders.
When your feet get too weary, remember to dance.
When you feel like you don’t have enough, remember to give.
When you fear you’ve done too much damage, remember you’ve got today to make amends.
Even a quiet “I’m sorry” can do wonders.
When you feel like you’re going nowhere, remember how far you’ve come.
When you feel like a colossal failure, remember you are your worst critic.
When you’re just too darn tired, remember it’s okay to stop.
Even a brief rest can do wonders.
When you have too many things on your plate, remember you don’t have to do it all.
When you have too many balls in the air, remember to hold the most important one.
When the morning is one mad dash, remember to say goodbye.
Even a brief hug can do wonders.
When you can’t see the goodness through the chaos and the clutter, remember to keep looking.
The moments that keep us going can be found in the most unsuspecting places, in the most challenging times.
And even just one of them, tucked inside the arm of our precious one or in the midst of a trying day, can do wonders.....from Hands Free Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.