Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Peace In The Process

Peace in the Process a book by Kristin Taylor

http://bit.ly/PeaceInTheProcess


Kristin shares how infertility and adoption built her faith and gave her a family.

So much goodness in this story! It is a must read, even if you have not experienced infertility, any mother can relate!  I personally related to what Kristin went through with infertility, loved seeing how God had a plan for her! HE has a plan for all of us, HE is working right now in ALL the details of your life to make a beautiful story!  



Her story talks about God's timing, His plans and miracles, how GOD loves us. She shared about parenting and the only manual you need is the Bible! 

What Kristin said about community is so true, we do need each other, and unfortunately the world around us seems to be doing the opposite. This book will be a blessing to many, write on sista!

Be sure to check out her personal blog, where Kristin has a give-away!! http://www.kristinhilltaylor.com/2014/10/on-publishing-my-favorite-story.html



 *"I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believer will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR,Part 255. "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reading, sharing, and encouraging. I'm grateful God connected our lives!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.