Thursday, October 23, 2014

Wizzy Gizmo ~ Fast Track Bible Pack


I recently received a set of cards, called Fast Track Bible Pack for the New Testament by Wizzy Gizmo. Personally I find the name kind of cute!

The Bible Track consists of 27 medium-sized cards that summarize each book of the Bible and share key chapters, passages, doctrines, and people. They are double sided, colorful, sturdy, and of excellent quality. They measure 8 x 5" and are made of heavy, glossy cardstock. Each card tells how many chapters are in the book, details about the author (or possible author), and a timeline for when the book may have been written. If an author is unknown, the cards give a brief description of possible authors and why it is thought they could be the author.

Wizzy Gizmo Review
These can be used for all ages, right now we are incorporating them into part of homeschool or when they bring a verse home from AWANA, we will look it up and read also about what that book in the Bible is about. Their web-site gives some useful ideas on how to use them. https://www.wizzygizmo.com/shop/fast-track-bible-pack/ The only thing I wish is that these would have been bound together or had a ring clip to keep them together. Other then that they are perfect and very useful! The kids love, might have a little to also to do that there is a pic of train, and my hubby happens to be a train engineer! :)


This series strives to accurately and completely represent the narratives found in scripture as well as impart the foundational evangelical doctrines of God's Word. We believe the Bible is, "Profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness," and therefore seek to fill the hearts and minds of our children with its truth.

Here are some snapshots of the cards:

This set costs only $14.99.  Wizzy Gizmo has other great products to offer.

For your chance to win a free set, please comment and share your favorite Bible verse. Winner will be announced October 11, 2014.

*"I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR,Part 255. "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.