Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy 10 Year ANNIVERSARY to US!!!

Today we celebrate 10 years of marriage! We were married in a cute little church in Minnesota with just our immediate family, nice small and simple. Then he left the next day to start our new adventures in Texas, and I joined shortly after. The journey hasn't always been smooth, but I wouldn't change a thing, we have grown together and everything we have been through has made us closer. There was a time we almost went separate ways, but God held us together and I am so very, very thankful we didn't quit! We have a wonderful marriage and I am one blessed lady! I married this man 10 years ago because of how much he adores me, he's a hunk, makes me laugh, and because I love him to the moon and back and then some! Today, I am more in love with him than ever! Marrying him was one of the best things I have done! Together is the best place to be and yes I sure do feel with him by my side I can conquer anything!!

Celebrating Christmas at friends house in Houston TX
Hockey Game!

Having fun in Austin TX

Enjoying time in our home-state, Minnesota!!

Family is the best!
Kentucky is HOME!



Orange Beach AL vacation!


1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.