Thursday, January 29, 2015

One Sentence Storybooks Review

The kids and I have been reading through One Sentence Storybooks by Nancy Sanders the last few nights. We love, love, love this set!! It is 10 little individual storybooks (similar to bob books for those that have learning to read readers) based on favorite Bible stories, that contain beginning vocabulary words with cute illustrations, along with a devotional activity to do together. These are perfect for my beginner to read by herself and for my preschooler to sit and listen and participate in the activity.

The retail price is $15.99 they are well worth the price. Perfect for your toddler to beginner reader aged children.

Disclosure (in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”): Opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation. I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this review and post. 

Thanks to Tyndale Network for opportunity to review!! http://www.tyndaleblognetwork.com/1_title/submit-review.php?type=ADD&bppID=18011
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.