Sunday, January 4, 2015

Tomorrow is MONDAY!!

Tomorrow is back to school for us, where I need to put back on my mom homeschool teaching hat, after having a somewhat of a two week break due to Christmas!! However, the teaching seems to never stop. Today I have been doing a little prep for our week ahead. Part of me is excited about getting back in the routine of homeschooling, but part of me likes having a bit of a more free schedule which allows for some longer mornings with my coffee and reading, workout time, playtime, and no set schedule. So tomorrow maybe an extra coffee day! However, this month as a part of our Bible study time, we will be focusing on JOY (so maybe that will help get the right focus), where our JOY comes from, how we get JOY, and how to share JOY! This will be a bit of a challenge for me, because I can have a bad attitude at times, I am a work in progress, but thankfully I have Jesus leading me or I would be a real big mess!!  

Proverbs 15:13 A joyful heart makes a face cheerful, but a sad heart produces a broken spirit.

I've got the joy, joy, joy down in my heart.... http://youtu.be/NcIQbcOtMfA

Keeping my focus on Jesus:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.