Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's!!

We had lots of fun this week with Valentine's and focusing on LOVE!!! So much fun, mama was in her PJs by 6pm and asleep by 8:30pm last night!

We had two homeschool parties, Aidan had a preschool party, and we have been focusing on Bible verses all about God's love!! The kids got some cute cards and gifts in the mail from family, lots of Valentine's from friends. We made some fun Valentine crafts and cards to give out!

I personally love Valentine's Day, it is a holiday where we can feel LOVE, that LOVE comes from God. Let's be lights of Jesus and treat everyday like Valentine's Day!! 1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us. What is LOVE= caring for others, expecting nothing in return!


Here are some fun snapshots:







Hubs new coffee to-go, because he is my dude ;) 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a wonderful Valentine's Day my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.