Sunday, March 1, 2015

Father Daughter Dance 2015

Yesterday was a special day! Our MOM Group put on the father daughter dance, this is the second year! It is a special time for daddy's and their girls to come together to bond and be the example of how a man should treat her. I am so thankful I have a hubby who takes time to show our daughter! As it is now, there probably won't be any man on earth that will met that standard, ha!

Abigail got her nails done and hair done for this special event, daddy gave her roses, and they enjoyed a wonderful evening. Here are some snapshots:


Brother had to get in the photo with his sister!



Grand March
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.