Monday, March 23, 2015

Moment by Moment Choices


How to live! Wisdom for myself! 
Not my will, but HIS will! 



"Listen for GOD’S voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; he’s the one who will keep you on track." Proverbs 3:6 


“Life is meant to be lived ...
not managed,
not controlled,
not screamed,
not stressed,
not hurried,
not guilt-ridden,
not regretted,
not scripted,
not consumed by distractions, big or small, obvious or subtle.
Life is meant to be lived.” –Rachel Macy Stafford


So today, I chose wisely, do I always get it right? Nope! Today I chose to be wise, and where would God want me doing! For sure enjoying the sunshine with the kids and not cleaning the bathrooms! Not always easy because I prefer quiet to loud, organization to chaos, solitude to being around lots of people, and times my way. I am a work in progress, but I am a Jesus girl on a journey to live life fully for the ONE, because it is well with my soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.