Thursday, April 16, 2015

My favorite cleaning product!


Seriously love the thieves cleaning product and hand soap. I bought this kit about a year ago and still have not had to refill the thieves household cleaner as a little goes a long way. I use it to clean my counters and floors. Not only does it clean great, it smells great, and is very cost effective. Love saving money and having cleaning products I don't have to worry if the kids or pets get into it.

Thieves Household Cleaner
  • Exceptional cleaning with the power of Thieves and Lemon essential oils.
  • Naturally derived, plant­-based ingredients for a safer way to clean and purify your home.
  • Multi­purpose solution for virtually any surface in your home or office.
  • Can be used on many surfaces, including fabrics, upholstery, carpet, floors, walls, dishes, and more.
  • Safe to use around every member of your family, including children and pets.
Interested in this product or any other Young Living products check out there website at https://www.youngliving.com/en_US and ordering information through me at http://ajourney4life.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.