Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Wishing my mom the most wonderful day, so blessed to call her my mom, she is the best!! Also I am grateful for my mom in law, for being a wonderful mom to my husband and now someone I also consider a mom!!

I am so blessed by my two kiddos that made me a mom! I pray and hope that I will be the best mom, you are loved deeply, I can't put it into words, but you never leave my thoughts or my heart!!
My mama and me as first time mom! 3 generations!

My mom in law!
Abigail and Aidan, April 2011


My precious babies and I, April 2015

Here is to my mom, my mom-in-law, and all my mommy friends Happy Mother's Day!! May you know you ladies our loved and treasured, we are mama's on a mission, you are great moms, no one can take your place!!! Also thank you to those ladies that don't have the title of mom, but are apart of our lives. You are also precious, loved and nurturers to us!! It takes a village!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.