Monday, August 17, 2015

Twelve years ago...






Today, it will be 12 years ago I went on a first date with Ryan to the Owatonna Fair! After about a year and half of dating, we married!! The following day he left for a new job in Texas, with me following shortly after. We moved seven times while we live in Texas, fun times!! We had two kids while we lived there, made new friends and experienced some of what’s best in Texas, and also experienced some hard times. But it is what has made this marriage great, wouldn’t change a thing! Also this month we celebrate four years in Kentucky, this is the longest we have ever been in one place together and we hope many, many more years! I love this journey of life with my husband!! God has taught us many things throughout our years together and continues too! Thank you Ryan for loving me and having me as your wife in this life!! Love you to the moon and back, and more!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.