Sunday, November 29, 2015

Come let us adore HIM!

This season may you know the true meaning of Christ and why HE came to earth. HE came for you, for me, for all! He is our light in this world, which at time seems dark, but HIS light outshines all darkness. What ever you may be struggling with today, give it to HIM, get to know HIM, every time you listen and obey, that light becomes brighter and brighter. Let's be wise-men (women) and come let us adore HIM! HIS truth will set you free!
Our hope and truth from God: 
“And again, Isaiah says, ‘The Root of Jesse will spring up, one who will arise to rule over the nations; the Gentiles will hope in him.’ May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” (Romans 15:12-13)
“And again, Isaiah says, ‘The Root of Jesse will spring up, one who will arise to rule over the nations; the Gentiles will hope in him.’ May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” (Romans 15:12-13) - See more at: http://www.graceuncommon.com/advent-hope-candle-day-1/#sthash.9J2s4lDD.dpuf
“And again, Isaiah says, ‘The Root of Jesse will spring up, one who will arise to rule over the nations; the Gentiles will hope in him.’ May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” (Romans 15:12-13) - See more at: http://www.graceuncommon.com/advent-hope-candle-day-1/#sthash.9J2s4lDD.dpuf

Why do I share this with you, because I know how HE has changed me (and still is) and many others I know. I didn't know come to know Jesus our Savior until I was 27 years old. My journey is not perfect. There have been times I have had my doubts, been hurt, and made wrong choices, but God is good, always good and has shown me the path to take. This season of Christmas, let's focus on the true meaning of what it is all about, let's take time to prepare for HIM. For one day HE will return for us, let's not miss it! I sure don't want to. Lord help me to over come the many distractions that come at me each day and may I keep you at the focus in ALL things. This season and every day, may I focus on your blessings and light in this world. Help me to teach these things to my children and to be your light to those all around me. Thank you for forgiving me when I mess up, which is daily and blessing me with so much more than I deserve. You GOD are holy and truth! There is no ONE like you! Thank you for sending Jesus to be an example, to teach us, lead us and be our savior, so we can be with you. All glory forever, Amen!

Happy Christmas finds at local library book sale, books for $2

Advent tree and manger!

Oh Christmas tree, may the lights shine bright!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.