Friday, December 11, 2015

Fun time with our co-op!

Our co-op that we recently joined after we moved had an end of the year party. Oh I loved the location, it was literally out in the middle of no where. Well maybe some wouldn't think so, but it was a trip on some little windy roads to the Tennessee National Wildlife Refuge, but so much beauty and peace.
The kids made ornaments from things found in nature for their Christmas trees and also made some treats for the birds and squirrels. In addition there was much to see and explore! Great way to spend a school day!!
I am thankful for those that put these events together and being a part of a co-op. It's an awesome community and also fun learning environment!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.