Saturday, December 12, 2015

Ohhhh Christmas lights

Today we went to visit Santa's Village! This event is put on by the university and city of Martin TN to collect food and toys for those in need. WOW! We walked through the lighted village and looked at all the displays, the kids enjoyed a ride on the carousal and going through the petting zoo.
Since we moved, we have enjoyed seeing new Christmas sights this year! Last weekend we experienced a drive through nativity put on by a local church, it was impressive and really showed the reason for the season! I should have taken pictures but I didn't want to hold up the long line of cars that come to see it. However, I did take a ton today, so you can experience Santa's Village if you are not able to visit it. Plus I need them for our photo albums. Do people still photo albums, or am I old fashioned? Anyhow ENJOY!

















Train table was impressive, I even saw a couple CN boxcars and engine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.