Sunday, December 13, 2015

Pictures, pictures and pictures....

Over the last week or so, during some spare time I finally have my photo albums up to date, well minus this month. It was my goal to have it completed before the end of the year. So people this may be my New Year's resolution, to not get that far behind again! I was only two years behind, yes two years! Am I old fashioned in wanting to keep photo albums? Is there an easier way? Many moons ago, before children I actually scrapbooked and enjoyed it, but in this season of life I don't see that as a way to keep memories. So if you have an easier way of keeping memories, please share or maybe you just don't keep photos? What do people do with photos, do they have them printed or just store them online someplace? This mama needs help in this area, let's help one another out (just a little moto in my life).

Maybe I could do a better job of blogging and posting photos, but then there is still no way all the pictures I take would be saved, nor do I think everyone cares to see all the pictures I take and I do prefer to keep our lives mostly private and do not want them all out there for the world to see. Because we all know once you put it on the internet it is out there and nor do I trust things to be saved or safe in the internet world. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.