Saturday, December 19, 2015

Planning day


I am a geek, enjoying a Saturday afternoon entering school attendance and grades for our 1st semester, listening to Bravewriter, preparing part of our 2016 school year and getting my personal 2016 planner together (2016 will be here soon). Also being smart not going to town on the last Saturday before Christmas!
Must needs tools for me Erin Condren planner for all the entire family needs, plus my personal goals. Erasable gel pens, because nothing is concrete and sometimes plans change! For our school planner the Simple Plan! Yes I do love planning and organizing, it's the ex-office administrator, type A personality in me!

Most important we need to make sure our plans align with the Word and God has given us to do!
Psalm 119:32 I run in the path of your commands, for you have set my heart free. 
Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails.
Proverbs 16:9 In their hearts humans plan their course, but the LORD establishes their steps.

I love this way to set goals from Holly's book You're Already Amazing:
Goals:
Change God wants me to make.....
Small next step....
How I'll celebrate....

For me some structure and planning is what I need or things wouldn't get done. With that I need to remember to also allow flexibility and freedom to explore and fail. It is what makes a great learning environment! 

So let's do our God-assignments and do them fully with all our hearts! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.