- In my 40 years I have gone through some stuff/crap and have come out on the other side. Seriously God has a plan, and I am learning that HIS ways are always best, even when it seems painful (seems painful, is my perspective)! Faith is a must!
- My favorite hobby is quiet reading time, like for real! My days are full of teaching, raising up two young kids, cleaning, errands, cooking and now baby chicks, more on that below!
- Your body starts to go down hill, metabolism slows, energy levels are low, and my hands wow I won't even mention that! But the good, I am comfortable in my own skin!!!Who cares about a few extra pounds, as long as I am healthy otherwise.
- Coffee is a must everyday!!Sometimes a little wine is necessary after a long chaotic day!
- No regrets, even the bad things, because they are life changing and will be used for good! Though I do wish I would have had a relationship with Jesus earlier. So my heart does break for those that are missing out on knowing HIM! My plea get to know HIM, don't miss out before it is too late!
- I am beyond blessed, life sure hasn't turned out like anything I planned. However it is better than I imagined!!!
- I am still learning, that never ends!
- I am not perfect, and I am OK with that! Hallelujah!!
- I am more fearless, becoming more bold! That is a little scary!
- A couple good friends are a must, especially one's you can trust! Girlfriend time is too! I am still working on that one more!
- A mentor in life is a must! Even better when you can call her a friend and she will be honest with you!
- I love living in Kentucky, never imagined that on my journey! Actually there is a few things that I would have never imagined, but hey that is part of the journey!
- This I know for sure~Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow!!
School has been tiring this week, I am so ready for a break! We have been working hard, we did extra this week so that we could have a couple days off next week. That is a plus in homeschooling! We have family coming to visit (yay!!) and little man's birthday party (bittersweet)!! Then we will do one more week of school after family leaves and take a week off. After that, we will only have 5 weeks left to finish in our curriculum!!! I looked at our scheduled and our completed school days, and we will have completed more school days than required and that only includes counting our formal school days. It is amazing how you can tie a teaching moment in during everyday living. Right now we have a big one that we are learning from, baby chickens. Right now they are living in my laundry/storage room. I know that sounds crazy, but we have a few cold days and we were concerned it would be too cold for them out in our garage. They are cute, and I have a weakness for animals. Really I do think it is crazy, not something I ever imagined I say yes too. So six little chicks, named uno, dos, tres, cinco, quatro, and seis are now enjoying the high life of living indoors. At least it makes it easy to check in on them, plus the kids and Zeke are getting in extra bonding time with the chicks!
Some pics of our week:
|Our new additions, 6 chicks!|
|Sleeping chicks, in my laundry room! They are happy spoiled birds!|
|Caught Zeke taking a nap one day all by himself, guess he had enough of us, ha!|
|This boy turns 4 next Saturday!|
Ever have doubts? I have!
This is what worries me, because many believe this lie that because a person is good they will go to heaven. "Good people don’t go to heaven; saved people do!"
He was deserted so we could know we’re never alone.
He was betrayed so we could be held in the arms of Love." http://shereadstruth.com/2015/03/20/betrayed-and-arrested/
Great list for us homeschoolers (encouragement)!