What I like about it, there is a great introduction at the beginning of each book of the Bible, along with indexes for women in the Bible, devotions for growing in faith, hope, and love, and more! I enjoyed reading the daily readings from ladies such as Bethany Hamilton, Christine Caine, and a few other well known ladies that you would want your daughter to know. In addition, I like the colors used and the design!
Now for the exciting part, I am able to give one away from our promotions company, all you have to do is comment you like in, no later then Sunday, November 1, 2015.
Information from the publishers:
Today's teen girl needs reassurance that no issue is too big for God. The NIV Bible for Teen Girls, designed specifically for girls ages 13 to 18, will do just that. This Bible is packed with daily readings, highlighted promises of God, challenging insights, smart advice, and open discussions about the realities of life. This Bible is designed to help teen girls grow in faith, hope, and love. It is as sincere about a teen girl's walk with God as they are, helping them discover his will for all areas of their life, including relating to their family, dealing with friends, work, sports, guys, and so much more.
- DAILY READINGS by popular Christian female authors including Bethany Hamilton (Soul Surfer), Annie Downs, Christine Caine, Nicole Weider, Elsa Kok Colopy, Crystal Kirgiss, Bekah Hamrick Martin, Denise Van Eck, and more
- CHARACTER PROFILES of women in the Bible
- BOOK INTRODUCTIONS for each book of the Bible
- HIGHLIGHTED PROMISES OF GOD are verses worth remembering
- A CONCORDANCE for help in finding verses
- The bestselling NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION (NIV) of the Bible