Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Already Amazing!!

Yes, you are, ALREADY AMAZING!!! Today, the companion study guide and DVD release today for Holley Gerth's You're Already Amazing book. Every woman needs this book, it will help you in your faith walk, encourage you, and show you just how amazing you are because God made you! I adore Holley and her blog, always full of encouragement. So be sure to go check her out and her books... http://holleygerth.com/amazing you will not be disappointed! #alreadyamazing :)

If anyone, is interested in doing this as a small group once a month study, contact me, we can either do this online or meeting once a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.