Monday, April 4, 2016

Today someone turns FIVE!!! Happy Birthday!!!


Today is this little guy's birthday, the big 05! Yes FIVE!! He will always be my baby boy in my eyes, he has grown in leaps in bound this last year, he is growing up quickly before our eyes! He brings such joy, spontaneity, a bit of craziness and surprise everyday. He loves to be up before the crack of dawn, he doesn't sit still but only for a few minutes. He goes and goes, like the Energizer Bunny! He keeps me young at heart! He has the sweetest heart, surprise hugs and random I love you's come out of his mouth. I treasure him everyday and thank God, He made us Aidan's parents!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! We love you little man!!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.