Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Oh how HE loves us...


Came across this quote in a book I am reading and oh how it spoke to my soul...“I am just one beggar telling another beggar where to find bread.” Martin Luther 


I am not perfect, but HE is perfect. HIS love is never ending and HE gives freely to those who choose to believe! That is amazing grace, oh how God loves us. Jesus is bread of life, my rescuer! #Truth #thankyouJESUS 

Romans 5:6-8 For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare to die. But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.