Thursday, September 29, 2016

Listen, Love, Repeat ~ Journey

"No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us." 1 John 4:12. Weeping. Rejoicing. Associating. Living humbly in harmony with others. Jesus modeled these behaviors for us.
"This post was inspired by the new book: Listen, Love, Repeat by Karen Ehman which releases November 15th! You can purchase a copy at http://listenloverepeatbook.com 
This week in chapter 5 of book launch of Listen, Love, Repeat by Karen Ehman I was reminded about how we should be living!! I shared on my Facebook page... Life's a journey, don't do it alone. Push past your comfort level, be brave, reach out, encourage one another. #journeyofFaith #gowiththem #ListenLoveRepeat #chapter5booklaunch #lovelikeJesus 
Life's a journey!
I really think this message is worth sharing, especially during this season of schools starting, holiday season upon us, people going through hard times, this election, and the news. Which by the way I have basically have come to learn I really need to limit the amount I read and watch, it can become overbearing when all it seems to be is about is hate, violence, etc.... I feel we need to try and do what is good, what is right and always go back to that saying...what would Jesus do? Then live like Jesus! Not only is He our redeemer, our savior! He came to earth to serve, love, and teach us by example! Is it easy, no! So let's be brave and get out of our comfort level! It doesn't take much to reach out, smile and say thank you to your mail-person for all they do, leave a $5 gift card to Chick-fil-A with someone you work with, cook a meal for a family going through a hard time or just had a baby, pay for someone's breakfast, surprise someone with a coffee or Sonic happy-hour drink, send a card by snail-mail to encourage one another, just show up and listen to a friend in need, etc...These little things add up and turn into big things!  

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.