Sunday, January 1, 2017

Book Review: Where Does Love Hide?


So there is this cute little book that just released, Where Does Love Hide, those with little children will love it! It is hard-book for those little hands and it has cute flaps throughout the book you flip open with a cute little saying and a Bible verse. The book provides a simple message with Biblical truth. My children loved reading it together and opening all the flaps, along with the encouraging words that share how to love others. Such as: share a cookie, unpack groceries, hear I love you....


To find out more about this book, the author and where to purchase, click on the book title that will take you to the Tyndale site:Where Does Love Hide? by Mary Manz Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.