Saturday, February 4, 2017

The Beautiful Garden of Eden~Review

I am a big fan of children's books that share about God! We love reading them together as a family. Here is a new one that just released and is part of the A Faith That God Built Book Series. The Beautiful Garden of Eden written by Gary Bower, is a fun book to read-aloud to your young children. The illustrations are vibrant! I enjoy how the author wrote the story in repetition form, so it is fun to go back and read, and read again, slow and then faster, almost tongue twister style. My kids beg to read it again and again! The book gets in your head so you can recite it from memory and well this is a book I don't mind having stuck in my head. It tells the story of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden and what that sneaky snake aka Satan did. The last page of the book invites you to go read the whole story in Genesis 1-3.

From Tyndale the publishers:
Tyndale Kids Title
The Faith that God Built series by Gary Bower uses the same whimsical style of storytelling as The House that Jack Built, using rhyme to introduce preschoolers through second graders to favorite Bible stories. Gary has a well-developed talent for creating engaging narratives that also teach biblical truths through rhyme.

The Beautiful Garden of Eden tells the story of Adam and Eve’s disobedience, allowing sin to ruin what was perfect and beautiful.

Product Details
Published:February 2, 2017
Binding:Hardcover
Trim Size:8 x 10 in.
ISBN:978-1-4964-1743-5

To comply with new regulations introduced by the Federal Trade Commission, Tyndale House Publishers has provided you with a complimentary copy of this book, my opinions are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.