- The 40s rock!! I don't let stuff that use to bother me as much get to me, I give myself more grace and others too, for the most part! I just can't help that sometimes people are mean, say and do stupid stuff, but then I have too! Still a work in progress!
- I have gone through some stuff/crap and have come out on the other side, whoohoo!! So to all those out there going through crap, trust me there is beauty on the other side. Seriously God has a plan, and I am learning that HIS ways are always best, even when it seems painful (seems painful, is my perspective)! Faith is a must, Jesus is a must!!
- My favorite hobby is quiet reading time, that has not changed! My days are full of teaching, raising up two young kids, cleaning, errands, cooking, chickens, dog, cats, and whatever God puts on my plate, I try not to miss those things, even when they are little things.
- Your body starts to go down hill after 40, sometimes it seems in days, instead of years, metabolism slows, energy levels are low, and my hands wow I won't even mention that! I look at them and see my grandma, God rest her soul! But the good, I am comfortable in my own skin!!!Who cares about a few extra pounds, as long as I am healthy otherwise.You will often see me with my hair up and no make-up!
- Coffee is a must everyday and afternoon now!!
- No regrets, even the bad things, because they are life changing and will be used for good!
- I am beyond blessed, life sure hasn't turned out like anything I planned. However it is better than I imagined and the good news, the time here on earth won't even come close to the glory in heaven (at least that is what the Bible says, and I believe it)!!!
- I am still learning, that never ends! So kids, don't complain, it is a blessing to learn!
- I am not perfect, and I am OK with that! Hallelujah!!
- I am more fearless, becoming more bold! That is a little scary!
- My family is awesome, so thankful for all they do for me. A few of us maybe a little nutty, but then I would not be the person I am without them all in my life!!
- A couple good friends are a must, especially one's you can trust! Girlfriend time is too, though it is hard to come by. However, I seriously have some great close friends I can rely and trust. If you know me, trust doesn't come easy for me!
- I love living in Tennessee, I thought Kentucky was going to be our final move, but God! If you would have asked me 15 years ago where I be, I would have said living in my home-state of Minnesota, who would have thought I become a southern! We have lived in the south for 13 years now! This girl was made for the south! Life is full of the unpredictable! I am thankful for my journey!
- I want you to know this in case you don't~Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow!! HE loves us big time!
~This was from my Bible study this week, I think she may be right. "The way I see many represent Christianity on social media is truly heartbreaking. We have lost our mission to serve and love. We care more about trying to mold those who don't claim to follow Christ into His image. When, instead, we are called to serve and love, not force others to conform." ~Becky Kisar
~Beautiful reminder, not easy. "We live in a self-centered world, but a true woman lives a God-centered life."~Nancy Demoss Wolgemuth
|Good truth, again not an easy thing to always do, but GOD makes it possible!|
|True! I need a t-shirt like this!|
Snapshots of our week:
|So precious listening to these two work together on their Bible lesson from The Mailbox Club!|
|My hubs surprised me Saturday for a little early birthday treat, strawberry pie and the candle holder I have been eyeing for the last two months. He knows me well!|
|Homemade cards from my sweet children!|
|Love catching them with books! They like the new storyteller Bible.|
|Zeke, he is one of a kind! My late night company!|
|Church ready with my little crew! Little man's hair was rocking! P.S. you should try doing his hair, girl hair is so much easier.|
|Little man is our early riser, so he has the fun responsibility of getting the chickens out. So cute in his much boots!|
|The kiddos received some early Easter candy all the way from Minnesota!|
|After a stormy Monday, I am reminded of God's goodness through a beautiful sunset! Psalm 19:1 The heavens tell of the glory of God; the skies display His marvelous craftsmanship.|
|Sweet dreams, all tucked in my bed!|
|This mama is impressed, love seeing him taking the initiative and enjoying piano practice.|
From Messes to Messages
and Weekly Wrap-Up and Fresh Market Friday