Monday, May 8, 2017

Bible Sleuth ~ Review


My boy enjoys the look and find books or those I Spy games. This new book, Bible Sleuth put out by Tyndale Publishers has a similar concept. Mike is the boy in the book going back in time to see some of the exciting events from history. Your child, will help Mike discover the items to find while hearing about the New Testament times. My son took the book and spent a while looking for the items/characters from the story while enjoying hearing the story of the Bible. The stories, also provide you the scripture passages to go to in the Bible so you can go deeper with the story and share God's Word with your children.  It is a great book for little one's that have a hard time sitting still. Recommended ages would be the younger elementary age and younger.




The book is now available at many places where books are sold. Information from the publishers:
Price:12.99 
ISBN: 978-1-4964-2243-9 
Trim Size:8.38 x 11.69  
Binding:Hardcover 
Release:May 2017 

Based on the Where’s Waldo concept and adapted for Bible themes, Bible Sleuth: New Testament introduces young readers to stories about Jesus and the early church, while engaging them in seek-and-find activities. Perfect for young Bible sleuths, complete with activities that take readers back to Biblical times.

To comply with new regulations introduced by the Federal Trade Commission, Tyndale House Publishers has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book. My review and words are my own.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a cool, fun way to introduce the Bible to kids.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.