Saturday, May 13, 2017

Happy Mother's Day to all the women!

Not all women become mom's by having children, many adopt, foster, mentor, and/or teach. I am thankful to have two children, that God has given me! I am also thankful to have a wonderful mom and mother-in law. Also, I am thankful to the mentors, teachers, and friends that have been a part of my life. We women have a great calling that God has given us, we all have a purpose! May you know how thankful I am to each of you and to those women that God continues to put on my path to encourage, teach, and/or love me. Happy Mother's Day to all the women!


 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.