Tuesday, June 27, 2017

WOW! The Good News in Four Words~review


Yesterday I received this beautiful vibrant book in the mail,Wow! The Good News in Four Words by Dandi Daley Mackall. What is not to like about this book? Right away my kids wanted to look at the book. The book is short and sweet, but has a powerful message in it! The sadness of sin, but then the wonderful awesome news about JESUS!! You know me, I like books and pictures books, I would definitely recommend this one for your children.










From the publishers, Tyndale:
For anyone looking for a fresh way to present the gospel to young children, Wow! The Good News in Four Words is a perfect resource. This whimsical and fun book outlines the gospel in a simple and memorable way (for both adults and kids!), using fun words to highlight the story. The book will present Creation/Genesis (Wow!), The Fall (Uh-oh . . .), Redemption/Jesus’ Life and Sacrifice (Yes!), Restoration/The New Heaven (Aaahhhh), ending with one last Wow because we get to go out and tell the Good News!
Product Details
Published:July 18, 2017
Binding:Hardcover 
Trim Size:10 x 10 in. 
ISBN:978-1-4964-1814-2








 
 
 
 To comply with new regulations introduced by the Federal Trade Commission, Tyndale House Publishers has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book for my personal review of this book.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.