Thursday, July 6, 2017

Recommend item I have found...Norwex



If you have wood floors or even tile floors, you need this mop, well maybe not need, but you will thank me. I have wasted money on products trying to clean my wood floors, only to have wasted a lot of time also. I also prefer to use natural products. Someone recently recommend this mop to me, I thought OK, another mop, what makes it so special, wait…you only use water and it cleans and also remove bacteria, but wait the cost!! There was a special sign up going on, I thought really I have nothing to lose, and there is a guarantee with it. This mop is the real thing; it really does what it says, with little effort. This is the first time my woods floors have ever looked cleaned after cleaning, before you see streaks, spots…, but with little effort, no vacuum, no mixing ingredients, no bucket of water, just a mop and me taking it side to side on the floors, they look really clean. It is worth every penny and in the end it will save me money, it is no more expensive then the cost of a good vacuum. Now I have a few other mops and things I can get rid of because this is all my floors will ever need! So I am not a sales person, or will I try to be. But if you are like me and been looking for an answer to clean your floors, this may be what you are look for. I have some before and after pics, not the best, no professional. But there are some great demo videos from the company https://www.youtube.com/user/NorwexGlobal/videos and more details at their web-site.
If you want to purchase one or any of their other products, which I am sure are also great, I am just learning how to use them all. Oh the dusting-mitt is great and I despise dusting, like do it only twice a year, but there is a kids size- one for my little’s so maybe it will get done more often. Feel free to order through my link, no pressure, just passing along a great product. Here is my personal link or you can just contact me personally http://jenniewoelpern.norwex.biz/ This is probably the only time I will share this, unless someone asks me, because like I said, not a sales person, just sharing a great product, just like my book recommendations I do ;) 

After with Norwex

After with Norwex

Before with Norwex

Before with Norwex

#Norwexing #NorwexClean #Norwex #cleaning #chemicalfree 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading, I hope you found some encouragement! Please feel free to leave a comment, I always love to hear from my readers.